Saturday, November 7, 2009

Friday's Blessings!

Once again God showered me with blessings! I am trying to get everything done before the surgery on Tues. I thought I'd get some new sweatpants to wear to the hospital (don't want anything tight on the back and really didn't want to wear ones with holes, lol). I went to Kohls and the Manager very, very graciously allowed me to use a coupon that wasn't active until after my surgery. So the sweatpants were on sale, plus I got an additional 30% off! That was a DOUBLE BLESSING!
On the way home...I passed two Dunkin' Donuts and I was graving a doughnut ....but I resisted. Last night there was a knock at my door..and it was one of my neighbors...a very sweet lady. She had a large piece of coffee cake for me! It has nuts on it too! YUM!!
It's so much fun accepting God's blessings!!! Can't wait to see what God has in store for me today! 


Creating a positive day is so easy when you look for God's blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment