Sunday, November 8, 2009

Continuous supply


Yesterday, I was trying to finish a project. My ink had shown "empty" for a few days....but I really didn't want to put in a new cartridge...they are expensive. So I figured I'd see how much I could squeeze out of the empty one. Now, I know that in the past I've been able to print many pages after I get the "low" message. But I had already printed those extra pages.
I started printing my project on Saturday....and kept printing and printing....with the printer flashing "ink too low to print". I felt like the lady in the Bible where the oil didn't run out. I was able to finish printing all my project...and there seems to still be ink left! I'll print some other items today...I'll let you all know when the ink really runs out!

Once again God stepped in and kept the ink flowing. I'm very grateful that I was able to finish my project without adding more ink. Why is this such a big deal? Because it is just one more way God is providing for me. The more I can print from one cartridge the less money I need to spend on ink. That money saved can be applied to bills or other needs.

Creating a positive day is noticing the little things God does! Often the little things go unnoticed and are forgotten. Taking time to notice the little things.....make any day brighter and better!

No comments:

Post a Comment