Sunday, November 1, 2009

9 days and counting

Nine days until back surgery #8. At this point, I'd like it to be over, but I should make good use of the 9 days. I'm very thankful for GREAT doctors on my team. Over the past 9 years, I have seen many doctors, and I've heard many stories of doctors who don't care or listen. I've been very blessed with a great chiropractor, Dr. Moore at Moore Health Chiropractic, and a great pain management doctor, Dr. Dallas at Illinois Pain Institute.

This back surgery is "minor" compared to some of the past seven. It's a day surgery...so I should be able to sleep in my own bed that night. That is something I don't take for granted. If any of you have slept in a hospital bed, you know they can be uncomfortable. God enabled me to get a Select Comfort Sleep Number bed a few years ago, and it's just WONDERFUL! Being able to adjust the firmness whenever I'd like, is not only fun.....but makes the bed perfect for resting. Max even likes playing on the bed. 


As I look out the living room window...the leaves are all gone. They were beautiful shades of yellows and oranges this year. Of all the Seasons, I wish Fall lasted longer. The color are so pretty, but disappear so quickly. Guess it's a good reminder to enjoy today—things change so quickly.
Time to take my own advise and ENJOY today! 

Create a positive day....is a daily action. Although you created a positive day yesterday, today is a new day....one waiting to be created! Have fun creating a positive day!

No comments:

Post a Comment