Sunday, October 25, 2009

Blessings Celebration Day!

Just wanted to let you know about my Blessings Celebration! I started the day thanking God for His goodness and all the blessings He has sent and continues to send my way. Then I spent time writing notes and emailing people to let them know that they are blessing in my life. I also was able to attend 100 Years of Broadway at Paramount Theater in Aurora, IL.

 When I arrived at the show, I learned that I was given complimentary tickets! The staff wanted to me enjoy my Blessings Celebration!! How cool!! The show was very good. The performers had all worked and sung on many stages, including Broadway. There was a good mix of songs from a variety of shows. And the performers could sing! The Ushers were all so kind. Since, I had to stand during the entire show the Ushers wanted to make sure I was as comfortable as possible. At intermission, one Usher even got me a "booster seat" so I could rest my foot on it. It was just what I needed to make standing easier. After the show I was able to get the performers autographs on the program. To top it all off I was given a CD of the singer I enjoyed most!

Most of you will ask, isn't your pain level high? Yes, it's unbearable. But in a few days..okay it will be more like a week or two....my pain level will settle back down. But the fun I had today will live on in my memory. Each time I listen to the CD, or think of today, I'll smile. I'll think of how God continues to bless me....even by allowing me to attend the show for FREE! That was an AWESOME blessing!!
So, the next year is about to begin......and I'm looking forward to counting all the blessings God has in store for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment