Monday, October 23, 2017

Study of Psalm 119. Psalm 119:26, 27

This continues the study of Psalm 119.  (Start the series here: http://createapositiveday.blogspot.com/2017/09/study-of-psalm-119-psalm-1191.html)

God Provides (by Rhonda Sawtelle)
Psalm 119: God's Word....

vs. 26, 27: Provides Knowledge


I have declared my ways, and You answered me; teach me Your statutes.
Make me understand the way of Your precepts; so shall I meditate on Your wonderful works. Psalm 119:26, 27

Meditate: commune, declare, muse, pray, speak, talk with, to ponder
Wonderful: to be surpassing or extraordinary

The more I understand who God is and learn of what He commands, I am not only to act in obedience, but I should be in awe of His extraordinary accomplishments. The more I ponder who God is and all He's done, then my heart is prepared to act in obedience to Him.

Learn. Understand. Meditate. Act. 

No comments:

Post a Comment