Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Blessing Celebration Day 2017 (2)

WOW! 
What an amazing Blessing Celebration day! 

This afternoon, I headed out to find a cup of coffee. Gourmet Goodies, YUM! has new coffee, so I decided to stop in there. And I learned that I had enough Belly Rewards for a free cup of coffee! AWESOME! (Yes, I did get some brownies too. They are my weakness.) 

After I got back in The Chariot, I was deciding what to do. I decided to drive around. I ended up stopping at Country Primitives Vintage Market. I walked past one area where they were unloading new products, I walked past and enjoyed seeing the rest of the store. As I was heading back to the entrance, I felt that I should go back and revisit that first area. I found some soups that looked good. But then the HOT sauces caught my attention. YUM! 

I asked a lady ("J") working if she had ever tried any. We got to talking and come to learn her daughter ("K") is having another back surgery. We spoke for a few minutes and I gave her one of my Blessings Celebration Day cards. Love those "God-designed appointments"! (Please pray for "J" and "K".) 

"Men shall speak of the might of Your awesome acts, and I will declare Your greatness. They shall utter the memory of Your great goodness, and shall sing of Your righteousness." 
Psalm 145:6, 7

Love bragging about my awesome God!

PS. My hot sauce is made by a Christian company! Proverbs 3:5-6 is on the label. "Suckle Busters". The Chipotle Pepper Sauce is really good... and hot!

For more on my Blessings Celebration, read this post: http://createapositiveday.blogspot.com/2017/10/i-will-extol-you-my-god-o-king-and-i.html

No comments:

Post a Comment