Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Blessing Celebration Day 2017

I will extol You, my God, O King; and I will bless Your name forever and ever. Every day I will bless You, and I will praise Your name forever and ever. Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised; and His greatness is unsearchable. One generation shall praise Your works to another, and shall declare Your mighty acts. I will meditate on the glorious splendor of Your majesty, and on Your wondrous works. Men shall speak of the might of Your awesome acts, and I will declare Your greatness. They shall utter the memory of Your great goodness, and shall sing of Your righteousness. 

Psalm 145:1-7

Utter the memory: gush out, abundantly, bubble forth with

Seventeen years ago, I coughed. Little did I know that cough would set off a chain of events that would literally change my life. BUT GOD knew. He had a specific plan.
Seventeen years. That's a LONG time to live in pain. BUT GOD has been faithful in caring for me!
Seventeen years. Looking back I could focus on all the things that went wrong with treatments, the disappointments, the frustrations, oh and there is the pain — BUT GOD has never left me nor has He forsaken me. Rather He has blessed me ABUNDANTLY! WOW, has HE!!!

Seventeen years. Today is my BLESSING CELEBRATION day! The day that I take time to UTTER THE MEMORY OF GOD'S GREAT GOODNESS!
Please join me in praising God today and let's talk about God's great goodness!
I'd love to hear some of God's blessings in your life! Please comment and let's DECLARE GOD'S GREATNESS today!

No comments:

Post a Comment