Thursday, January 10, 2013

All In



Throughout this year, each day of the month, I'm "Treasure Hunting" in a Psalm. I've created a "Ponder Every Morsel of Truth" Book to record the truths as I learn them. The Tenth of each Month, I'm studying Psalm 111. Here's what Treasure I found today.

Hallelujah! I will celebrate Jehovah
with my whole heart, in the council of the upright, and in the assembly.
Psalm 111:1 (DBT)

Praise Yah! I will give thanks to Yahweh
with my whole heart,
in the council of the upright,
and in the congregation.
Psalm 111:1 (WE)

Halleluyah: Halal "Praise" Lu "You" Yah “YHWH” (Yahweh)
Halal: to be clear, in sound or color, to shine, make a show, to rave, to celebrate.
Lu: “O That”. Stating a case which has not been realized, “what if”
Yah: the name of the Heavenly Elohiym is Yah from YHWH meaning the self existing one.

Halal-Lu-Yah means; if you celebrate Yah then all the questions that you have concerning "if, what, why, etc" will be fulfilled. “Halleluyah” is calling on the Name of the heavenly Father.

This Psalm starts by directing my attention to “Yahweh”- God Himself. And as I direct my attention to God, all doubts, what ifs, fears, etc fade. Because in the presence of God I am overwhelmed with His glory and power. I realized that He is all that matters. In the presence of God’s greatness, my questions disappear knowing that God is greater than any fear, doubt, question I may have.

“With my whole heart”
Whole: all, entire, every little bit, 
Heart: mind, will, purpose, intelligence, being, wholehearted

put your heart (and soul) into something: to do something with all of your energy and interest; to put all of one's sincere efforts into something.

I’m to be “ALL IN” as I praise God. My attention is to be fully focused on God. No distractions, no “mind wandering”, no “rabbit trails”. My one and only focus is to be God.  Why? First and foremost because of WHO He is. He is God Almighty. Secondly, because He is worthy of praise and honor. And lastly, because as I praise and honor God it puts my life into perspective. 

Hallelujah! I give thanks to God
with everything I’ve got.
Psalm 111:1a (MSG)

To honestly create a positive day, I need to shout Hallelujah to God... with everything I’ve got—with all my heart, soul, —I need to be “ALL IN” as I praise and honor God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment