Sunday, December 30, 2012

Ponder Every Morsel!

"I ponder every morsel of wisdom from you."
Ps 119:15 (MSG)


One thing about living with chronic pain is not sleeping well. I've learned not to be bothered by not sleeping, rather I have enjoyed "Treasure Hunting"! When I go "Treasure Hunting", I read through the Psalms looking for great treasures which I can think on throughout the day. 


As I was thinking about my "Treasure Hunting" I wondered what God could teach me from the Psalms throughout 2013. I picked 31 Psalms and will focus on a Psalm each day, repeating the same Psalms each month.

I created a book to keep track of what God teaches me. I call it my "I ponder every morsel of wisdom from you." Ps 119:15 (MSG) Book

Here is the page for the FIRST of each Month:


I'm excited to see what God will teach me as I focus on His Word. Looking forward to a year filled with God's blessings and care. I have no idea what God has planned for me in 2013, but I know that whatever it is, He will be there with me. My prayer for 2013 is that I get to know my God better and grow in His knowledge and grace. 

Creating a positive day is not about me and what makes me happy, rather it's about living a life that brings honor and glory to God. In order for me to do that, I must continue to learn about Him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment