Saturday, June 1, 2013

And Repeat!



This year, I'm sharing my "Treasures" of my study of my "Ponder the Morsels" book. I've picked 31 Psalms to study throughout 2013. Today I studied Psalm 67. Here is what I learned.


Let everyone give thanks to you, O God. Let everyone give thanks to you. Psalm 67:3 (GW)

Let the peoples praise You [turn away from their idols] and give thanks to You, O God; let all the peoples praise and give thanks to You. Psalm 67:3 (AMP)

May all people live to praise You, Our True God; may all come to praise You. Psalm 67:3 (VOICE)

There’s a song that “Lamb Chop” (puppet) sings with his friends... 

This is the song that never ends.
It just goes on and on my friends.
Some people started singing it not knowing what it was,
And they'll continue singing it forever just because . . . (and repeat)

The song continues “forever” because it doesn’t have an ending. That is what my praise to God is to be.... never ending. When I think I’m done praising God for Who He is and all that He does, I’m to start over again and repeat! 

He who brings an offering of praise and thanksgiving honors and glorifies Me; and he who orders his way aright [who prepares the way that I may show him], to him I will demonstrate the salvation of God. Psalm 50:23 (AMP)

Thank [God] in everything [no matter what the circumstances may be, be thankful and give thanks], for this is the will of God for you [who are] in Christ Jesus [the Revealer and Mediator of that will]. 1 Thessalonians 5:18 (AMP)

At all times and for everything giving thanks in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ to God the Father. Ephesians 5:20 

To create a positive day, I must first START the “Praise that never ends”, then continuing singing it.... and repeat! 

No comments:

Post a Comment