Monday, November 16, 2009

Thank You for Your Prayers


Wanted to thank you all for your prayers as I recover from surgery. On Sunday, 11.15, I turned on my spinal stimulator (a pacemaker for pain). It worked! On Tuesday, 11.17, I'll receive additional programs, to use with various activities. To make this battery last as long as possible, I'll need to get use to differences in the new programs compared to the old. But the longer this battery lasts, the longer between surgeries.

I do appreciate all the prayers on my behalf. It's very comforting to know that people are talking to God on my behalf. That is a very cool thought! The Creator of All is listening to people talk about me! WOW!!

Although we each need to create our own positive day, others can help us! When people are praying, and let you know they are praying, it sure makes the day more positive. Have you prayed for someone today? Did you let them know? God might use you to encourage someone and help make their day a positive one!

No comments:

Post a Comment