Monday, October 14, 2013

Immeasurable Greatness


This year, I'm sharing my "Treasures" of my study of my "Ponder the Morsels" book. I've picked 31 Psalms to study throughout 2013. Today I studied Psalm 150. Here is what I learned.


Praise Him for His mighty acts; praise Him according to the abundance of His greatness! Psalm 150:2 (AMP)

abundance: be more, multiply, ten thousands

abundance: noun
1. an extremely plentiful or over sufficient quantity or supply
2. overflowing fullness
3. affluence; wealth

As I read Psalm 150 this morning, I had to stop and think about the word, “abundance”. As I looked up the meaning, the word in Hebrew means “ten thousands”, multiply. 
God’s greatness is in the “ten thousands” and literally beyond! I’m to be praising God simply because of His greatness..... the abundance, the ten thousands of his greatness. 

How do I grasp “ten thousands”? I really can’t. God’s greatness is really immeasurable. 
Even if I can’t grasp the immeasurable greatness of God, to create a positive day, I need to start by praising God simply because of His greatness! 

No comments:

Post a Comment