Saturday, September 8, 2012

I can't believe I did that!

This quote was posted on a friend's FB wall the other day.

"It's better to look back on life and say: 
'I can't believe I did that.'
than to look back and say:
'I wish I did that.'"
As I look back over the past 11, almost 12, years since my back injury I have to say that there have been MANY things to which I can say, "I can't believe I did that!" 

God has SHOWERED me
with the most AMAZING
blessing and experiences!

From a riding in the Good Year blimp (yes I did that!) to being in the Pit lane at a NASCAR Nationwide Race to..... are you ready for what God has planned for me next week???

God has provided the opportunity to BE ON THE PIT BOX during the NASCAR CUP RACE at Chicagoland Speedway! Yes, that's right. I'm so thankful to all the people who have worked to make this very special opportunity possible. But most importantly, I thank God for His amazing blessing.
 
"I can't believe I did that!"... and the only way I can do those amazing things... is because of God's blessings He sends my way.

I’m thanking You, God, out loud in the streets,
    singing Your praises in town and country.
The deeper Your love, the higher it goes;
    every cloud is a flag to Your faithfulness.
 Psalm 57:9, 10  The Message 

Creating a positive day isn't about what I have planned but rather enjoying all the amazing, wonderful blessings God sends my way, and giving Him the praise and thanks for those blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment