Saturday, September 8, 2012

AMAZING!

Just had the MOST amazing thing happen!
I was once again reminded of God's attention to details! On Friday, a local food store had a sale on grass-fed ground beef. (Due to my soy/corn allergies, I need to avoid soy/corn fed as much as possible.) So, when there is a SALE, I do my best to "stock up". I bought several packages of the meat.
Today, I divided the meat into single portions, weighing each so that I would have the correct amount for my diet. I figured, that the last two patties would be larger/smaller ..... but I was WRONG. I came out EXACTLY EVEN! Each patty was exactly 6 oz!
God made sure I picked up packages so that I'd be able to have EXACTLY what I needed. What a great example of what God does in my daily life. God gives me exactly what I need in the correct portion for each day! His mercies are NEW each morning. His Grace and Love are available to me throughout the day. God KNOWS exactly what I need and supplies the PERFECT amount.

His attention to details continues to amaze me.
I'm so thankful that He is a DETAIL oriented God!
"God’s loyal love couldn’t have run out,
his merciful love couldn’t have dried up. 
They’re created new every morning.
How great your faithfulness! 
I’m sticking with God (I say it over and over).
He’s all I’ve got left."
 Lamentations 3:22-24 The Message (MSG)
Creating a positive day is about letting God TAKE CARE of the DETAILS... but making sure I TAKE NOTICE of the DETAILS!

No comments:

Post a Comment