Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Blessings Celebration Day!



This morning, I was thinking back over the past 16 years, and one thing that I LOVE is remembering the creativity of God in suppling each and every need and the fun surprises along the way. 

The details that God orchestrated to make sure everything was in place at just the exact moment it was needed. From places to stay, to Drs, to paying for medications, to the much needed fun adventures — including a ride in the Goodyear Blimp! (Yes, that REALLY happened!), to friends who came along side to support, encourage, and one very special friend who drove me to appointments whether in state or out of state. Just when I thought that God couldn't surprise me ..... He would! 

Only God could take a "grand stand" ticket and make it into a HOT PASS at a NASCAR race. (That was just awesome!) Only God could make a pharmacy pay for my medication. (YEP! And it was an EXPENSIVE one too.) Only God ......... 
so many cool and amazing gifts, adventures, and wonderful ways God each and every need.

I love taking time each year to reflect on God's amazing goodness. Each year, I continue to be overwhelmed the blessings that God has given me. I am a Princess of the King of kings, and I am blessed abundantly!

Thanks Living. Taking time to remember all that God has done. 
Thanks Living. Taking time to praise God for His goodness and blessings.

Today is the 16 Anniversary of my back injury. Today is not a day to focus on the pain, rather a day to focus on all the amazing and wonderful blessings God has given me over the past 16 years.

Please join me in my Blessings Celebration! Let's count our blessings... name them one by one!

No comments:

Post a Comment