Friday, May 1, 2015

Spirit-Love

"He also told us about the love you have ·from [or in] the Holy Spirit." Colossians 1:8 (EXB)
First off, I need to make sure that my love from the Holy Spirit is shining, so that it is noticeable to others. 
And lastly, I when I see others displaying and living a life filled with Spirit-Love, I need to talk about that! 


No, the goal isn't to be "noticed", but I am to be living a life that points those around me to God. People will notice things about each of us, wether we want them to or not. The goal then is that what they see MOST is the Love of God. 

How does the love of God impact my life? Does it change my attitude? Does it change my actions? Does it change my interaction with those around me? Does it effect my decisions? 
If I want others to talk about the Spirit-Love I have, it begins with being permeated with a deep sense of reverence for God (Acts 9:31 MSG).

No comments:

Post a Comment