Saturday, October 18, 2014

14 Years!

One week until my "Blessings Celebrate Day!" 

Can't believe that this year marks 14 years since I injured my back. Each year on/near the anniversary of Oct 25th, I celebrate the blessings God has given me over the past year. And each year, I continue to be amazed at His generosity, HIs kindness, and His creativity in giving me blessings. 


This year, I'd like to know what, if anything, you've learned because of my journey of chronic pain. I know that I have learned so much. But I'd like to know if you too have learned anything as you've followed me, prayed for me, or have gotten to know me over the past 14 years. 

If you have learned anything as you've read my blog, or followed my journey, please comment. 

Thank you. Looking forward to hearing what my friends are learning because of my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment