Tuesday, October 2, 2012

My Success (so far)

In February 2012, I started on the Moore Health Ideal Weight Loss Program. I am so happy with the results! Not only have I lost 63 pounds, and MANY inches, but I now have a lean mass/fat ratio of 74.5 to 25.5. On Sept 28, 2012, I started Phase 2 of the program.

There are many things which I like about the Moore Health Ideal Weight Loss Program. I like that I was monitored each week to make sure I was losing fat, not the lean mass/muscle. It is EASY! It works! And that I am learning about nutrition and what my body NEEDS for nourishment and fuel to function at its best. 

I'm looking forward to continuing to maintain a healthy weight and lean mass/fat ratio so that I can, as Moore Health says, "Celebrate Health & Wellness".

If you live in the South Elgin, IL area, I'd recommend the Moore Health Ideal Weight Loss Program. To learn more, visit their website: www.MooreHealth.net


No comments:

Post a Comment