Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Max's Greeting!

Yesterday, I had a doctor's appointment, then had to stop at a few stores, and finished at Walgreens to get my meds and milk. It was HOT out, a heat index of 100! After being out and about for a few hours my pain level was way too high, so I was glad to get home. I opened the door and was greeted with chirps from Max. He continued chirping as I put away the milk and other stuff. I finally was able to crash on the sofa. Max immediately flew to my shoulder and said, "happy, happy, happy". I laughed and said, "I was happy I was home too!" It was a very cute way to end a hectic day and start relaxing.

Each day, no matter how painful or "bad" the day seems, there is always something positive to be found. Keep creating a positive day--it's so worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment