Thursday, December 13, 2012

Grace. Love. Friendship.


Grace. Love. Friendship.

Add some adjectives to describe those nouns: AMAZING, EXTRAVAGANT, INTIMATE. That makes them even more special.

But now look at the SOURCES: Jesus Christ, God, and the Holy Spirit.

Now realize that EACH of us has those in our possession each and every day... WOW! 


"The amazing grace of the Master, Jesus Christ, the extravagant love of God, the intimate friendship of the Holy Spirit, be with all of you."
2 Corinthians 13:14 (MSG)

How will knowing that I have amazing grace, extravagant love and intimate friendship with Jesus Christ, God the Father and the Holy Spirit, impact me today....and everyday..?

If I really want to create a positive day, I need to realize that I have these 3 gifts (grace, love, friendship) from Jesus Christ, God the Father, and the Holy Spirit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment