Sunday, January 31, 2010

365 Days of Thanks January List

This year, I'm creating 365 Days of Thanks. Each day I write down something for which I'm thankful. One night as I was standing in front of my 365 Days of Thank Calendar with Max on my shoulder, I said out loud, "What should I be thankful for?". Max quickly replied, "Pretty Bird!". And I am very thankful for that little guy. In fact, he made the list a twice this month (#1 & #16).

Here is my 365 Days of Thanks January List:
As I reflect on January's list of "thanks", all I can think is: I'm blessed. Creating a positive day is done one day at a time, and creating this list of Thanks, has helped me continue to create positive days. God deserves to hear "thank you" much more than He does. So, as I re-read my list,
"Thank you, God. Thank you very much!"

To create this layout, I used my 365 Days of Thanks January Kit. This kit and additional 365 Days of Thanks Kits and Calendars are available at Crafty Scraps under the Creative Team Stuff; Freebie Collections.

No comments:

Post a Comment