Saturday, October 24, 2009

2nd Update to "Responsibilty or lack of faith" post

On August 19th I posted a blog about being responsible. On Aug 25, I posted one update to that post. Here's another!

I was seeking ways to save money. I had heard about unplugging things that have clocks, signal buttons, flashing lights, etc, which you don't always use. Items like microwave, radios, TV (including the antennas and digital converter box) etc. So I thought I'd give it a try. The items stay unplugged until I need them. When I'm done with the item, I unplug it again, ASAP. I received my electricity bill this week, and the usage is much lower, making the bill lower too!
I decided to see what other items I can unplug throughout my place. I do have several clocks which I'm wondering how much I use them. If I don't use them, I might as well unplug them. I was amazed at how much money I can save by unplugging items.
Just wanted to share the update!

Sometimes creating a positive day is done by doing something very simply. Often we think we have to do 'big' things to make a difference; that's not true. Most often it's the little things that have the greatest impact.

No comments:

Post a Comment