Saturday, August 29, 2009

Rock A Bye Birdie!


I created this layout using the kit RELAX from Crafty Scraps Chat. As I was creating this layout, Max was walking on my wacom tablet chirping and chatting with me. Since this layout was about him, he wanted to input his ideas!
When I finished the layout, Max hopped to my shoulder, looked at the computer screen and said "HAPPY". Guess he was giving his approval for the layout! ;>)

Birds will only tuck their heads under their wings to sleep when they at peace and feel safe. When I see Max so comfortable and at rest, I can't help but sigh and relax myself.

Creating a positive day is sometimes just about relaxing and being at peace. Many things can help you relax. Create a positive day today by relaxing and enjoying the peace God gives.

No comments:

Post a Comment