Thursday, July 23, 2009

Details by God's Design!

Yesterday I was to see my Pain Management Doctor. I was moving slow in the morning. I was to be in the shower around 8:15, but just couldn't move. At 8:20 the phone rang. It was my doctor's office. The doctor had an emergency and they needed to cancel my appointment. They knew I needed my meds and wanted to figure out how I could get my prescription. If I was in the shower I wouldn't have been able to discuss what I needed. Sometimes moving slow can be designed by God! :>)

Have you noticed the ways God worked the details in your life?

I'll share another example: A few years ago, I was heading out to my physical therapy. I got to my car, got in and started the motor. As I looked around to back out, my car was SURROUNDED by geese! They wouldn't move. I tired honking the horn, gunning the engine. They just stood there. I was trapped in my car. Then the geese just walked away. It was the strangest thing. I left for my PT appointment....on the way, I came upon an accident. It had just happened. If those geese hadn't surrounded my car, I would have been at that intersection at the moment of the accident. God knew that with my pain, I couldn't handle more; so, He used geese to keep me from leaving!!!! He's so creative!!!

God works in the details. Whether it's geese to keep me from leaving, or just making me have a 'slow day' so I wouldn't miss a phone call. Now your turn. Tell me about the times God showed Himself in the details of your life! Let's celebrate His goodness together!

You can post it here, or go to http://illnesstwitters.ning.com/forum/topics/god-in-the-details, and add your comments there.

Praising God for His goodness is a great way to create a positive day!

No comments:

Post a Comment