Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

"That I may make the voice of thanksgiving heard
and may tell of all Your wondrous works."

Psalm 26:7 (Amplified)
"Singing God-songs at the top of my lungs,
telling God-stories." 
Psalm 26:7 (The Message)


Thanksgiving is a day we set aside to enjoy LOTS of food, watch some football, and then eat more food. We each have much for which we can be thankful. Friends and family are on the top of all our lists. However, God should be the one to whom we are most grateful. 

What 'God songs and stories' will I sing at the top of my lungs today? What wondrous works of God will I share? As I take a moment to read through my past blog posts, I find example after example of God's handiwork in my life. I have many God stories about which I can sing. 

Creating a positive day is natural if I am letting my voice of thanksgiving be heard, first to God Himself, then to those around me. 


Happy Thanksgiving!
May your day be filled
with singing "God-songs"!

No comments:

Post a Comment