Sunday, October 4, 2009

Out of Control

In a situation when things are out of my control, do I just give up and let things happen? Or even when things seem out of my control, do I still have some element of control?
What can I control? my reactions, my emotions, and my thoughts. What I can't control? others or how things happen around me. Even in the midst of what may look like chaos, I have some control and personal responsibility.
Blaming situations or what has happened in the past, are not legitimate reasons to continue negative or harmful thoughts or actions. I can't change the past, but I CAN change the here and now.
There are somethings which I can't control. But there are PLENTY of things which I have full control. It's up to me to make wise decisions and use my control to the best of my ability. 

Positive choices will create positive outcomes! Making a choice to react positive in the midst of chaos will have a positive impact on your life and the lives around you. It's a choice. Make the right one.

No comments:

Post a Comment