Sunday, June 21, 2020

Psalm - Psalm 7

Psalm 7:1a, 17O Lord my God, in You I put my trust;
I will praise the Lord according to His righteousness, and will sing praise to the name of the Lord Most High.

Trust: to flee for protection, to confide in -- have hope, make refuge
Praise: to revere or worship with extended hands
According to His righteousness:  God's attribute as sovereign
Sing praise: celebrate in song and music
Most High: as title, the Supreme

As you read Psalm 7, the first words are "O Lord my God, in You I put my trust". Then you read about all the wickedness that was happening to and around the Psalmist. But because the Psalmist put his trust in God, the Psalmist could end the Psalm with Praise to God!

Psalm 7 -
Trust in God will result in Praise to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment