Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Blessings Celebration - 16 years.

As I was reflecting on the past 16 years..... Wow. There were disappointments, frustrations, discouragements, and pain (lots of that), BUT..... there were also amazing experiences, overwhelming blessings, great encouragement, and still pain. 

However, as bad as the pain gets, the joy never diminishes. The joy is always there supplied by God! 

As I read through the Psalms, I love how David tells God how bad things are.... then David changes his focus to how good God is and who God is, and the characteristics of God. 

In reality bad things happen, and we can acknowledge them when they do happen. But we can't stop there. We need to remember to turn our focus back to God and in doing so, will open our hearts to God's amazing joy! 


16 years. Looking forward to all that God has planned for this next year and what wonderful blessings I'll celebrate on October 25, 2017. 

Thanks Living! Making sure that I don't lose focus of who God is and all that He is doing in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment