Monday, March 31, 2014

At the Right Time


As I was going through papers and shredding yesterday, I came across a piece of paper with this quote on it: 
“Great people are ready to help me, at the right time, in the right way, people I don’t even know yet. I promise I will never give up because I don’t have the help, but I will trust God to provide. God has resources to help you that you have not even considered. They are multiplied thousands of persons with all sorts of talents, skills, concerns, and contacts that God can bring into your life in order to fulfill His plans. So open your eyes and see the faces of people around you. Open your ears to hear what they are saying. Today, tomorrow, next week, you’ll meet someone, someone who is just the person you need. And that right person will come along to fill just the right place at just the right time. And you will marvel knowing God arranged it beautifully.” Rick Warren
Wow! God knew that this was exactly what I needed to be reminded of... as I work on the move. Looking forward to seeing all that God does and HOW He does it all. Excited!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment