Wednesday, August 28, 2013

My Personal ‘Need-Meeter’


This year, I'm sharing my "Treasures" of my study of my "Ponder the Morsels" book. I've picked 31 Psalms to study throughout 2013. Today I studied Psalm 121. Here is what I learned.

My help comes from the Lord, Who made heaven and earth. Psalm 121:2 (AMP)

The Eternal Creator of heaven and earth and these mountains will send the help I need. Psalm 121:2 (VOICE)

My help. I’ve mentioned it before... I tend to have a “do-it-myself” mentality. I’m self-sufficient. I’m strong. However, in reality..... I can’t do it myself. 

My help. My personal aid, supporter, advocate, interceder...... my ‘need-meeter’! God not only supplies any and all help I need.... He IS my help! My personal help! 

I like that word, “MY”. My own personal, exactly what I need, designed especially for me.... Help! 

All I have to do is say.... ‘help’. I need to accept God’s help. I need to realize that I don’t HAVE to do it on my own. I don’t need to struggle and fight..... I only need to accept God’s personally designed help. 

To create a positive day, I need to turn to my personal ‘need-meeter’, and accept Him and His personally designed help!

No comments:

Post a Comment